i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder Professional saves any sounds you hear on your computer directly into audio files. Yes! If you can hear audio, you can record it into MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA files quickly and easily! WMA MP3 Recorder allows you to record audio without running out of memory as long as there's enough disk space. WMA MP3 Recorder have a simple and intuitive skinnable interface that will satisfy beginners and professionals.
By using WMA MP3 Recorder you can record sounds from MIDI, Internet broadcasts, streaming media (e.g. QuickTime Player, Realplayer, Games, DVD Players...) and your microphone. The default recording mode for MP3 recorder is CD Quality 44khz, 16-bit, crystal clear stereo sound ensuring that you get the highest quality audio recordings possible.
Advanced Recording Scheduler is a very powerful feature of this unique software. It allows you to program as many events as you would like, and allows you to schedule recordings to happen once, every day, or on a fixed date. You never lose your favourite radio-show!
You can suppress noise using Lowpass, Highpass and Notch filters in real-time. All filters highly optimized and uses small CPU time.
VOX (Voice Activation System) is a smart recording system, which means WMA MP3 Recorder has a smart silence detector which detects and skips silent snippets, and stops recording automatically in between sounds. This allows you to set the volume that the sound must reach to begin recording, and the volume at which it should end recording, eliminating dead air when there is no sound. Each track of a cassette or LP can be automatically recorded and saved individually. You can easily convert analog format of your LP records/cassette tapes into digital format. You can read more about VOX settings in "How VOX Works?"
Why do you need i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder?
- Can't remember that great idea you had? Record a voice memo.
- Want that old album on your portable MP3 player? Digitize it and convert it to MP3.
- Tired of sending boring text emails? Send an audio email
- Have a DRM protected WMA or M4P files? Re-record it into unprotected MP3 format
- Do you want to record streaming audio? Use scheduler to record it at predefined time
- Tired of writing down class notes? Record the entire class lecture.
- Are you taking a trip oversees? Practice your foreign language pronunciation.
- Do you want your own talk radio program? Create your own podcast
WMA MP3 Recorder Key features:
- Advanced Recording Scheduler
- Flexible VOX (Voice Activation System)
- Real-time noise suppression with Lowpass, Highpass and Notch Filters
- Built-in audio player with ID3 Tag Editor.
- Spectrum display and VU-meter.
- Send by e-mail feature.
- Mixer Lock : prevents mixer switching during recording.
- Global HotKeys : works in any application
- Easy to use user-friendly skinnable interface
- Auto-Names Feature : generate file names from current date and time
Supported output formats
- WAV (.wav); Standard uncompressed windows WAV file.
- MP3 (including VBR) (.mp3); MPEG Layer3 audio encoder
- Windows Media Audio 9 (.wma);
- Monkey's Audio (.ape); Lossless audio codec
- Ogg Vorbis (.ogg); MP3 alternative
Supported recording formats
- Sampling rates: 8000Hz, 11025Hz, 22050Hz, 32000Hz, 44100Hz and 48000Hz
- Channels: Mono and Stereo
If you have any comments or concerns about WMA MP3 Recorder, feel free to email us. Your feedback is important to us in order to get an idea of how to make WMA MP3 Recorder a better product for you. Many of WMA MP3 Recorder's features and significant portions of WMA MP3 Recorder's interface have been heavily influenced by comments from users. So if you have a grand idea for a new feature, or a better way of doing something, please drop us a note.
If you don't wish to record MIDI to MP3 in real time and looking for fast MIDI to MP3 converter than take a look on MIDIRenderer.